Student Share House Amenities
Rooms on Reynolds is a grand and gracious 1940s Art Deco home which has been refurbished for both style and practicality purposely as a student rental share house.
Each room in the Rooms on Reynolds Student Rental Share is individually decorated with artworks and flair whilst maintaining the home’s original character.
Stylishly renovated with fresh paint inside and out, new floor coverings, central ducted heating, new lighting, completely new kitchen and appliances, landscaped gardens and outdoor living areas, the Rooms on Reynolds accommodation offers superior share house amenities for ease of living and studying to all its residents.
Total size of the Rooms on Reynolds Student Rental Home Share: 280 square metres
Total # of exterior entrance doors: 4
- New quality appliances: wall oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher
- Small appliances provided like sandwich maker, rice and slow cookers, blenders, toasters, electric jugs, etc.
- All crockery, cutlery and glassware
- All cookware and utensils with much individual storage space for residents’ food
- Coffee making facilities includes seating, refrigerator, microwave, sink, toaster and electric jug
- Dining/seating on both floors, with a third dining area in the 2nd floor lounge
- Comfortable and fully furnished with generous seating
- Large flat Screen TV with DVD Player
- Extra table for viewing TV while eating
- Library of books and DVDs
- Use of washing machine included
- Drying facilities
- Woodburning BBQ Pit with gas option
- Multiple outdoor seating and eating options with spectacular Hobart views
- Landscaped gardens
We’re sorry, but there are no pets and no smoking allowed inside the Rooms on Rental property.